Author Topic: Patience!  (Read 253 times)

Offline descom

Patience!
« on: April 14, 2009, 02:34:35 PM »
Oystermouth Rd to The Mumbles

Right!..not a real dangerous road this one (though Singleton Hospital is on this stretch). Popular with tourists and day-trippers alike (of all ages) this stretch of road is as you can imagine busy in summer months so traffic is very slow moving. As i saw this bank holiday a lot of bikers sweating in their leathers in the the traffic queues. Narrow lanes, Speed Cameras and pedestrians walking narrow roads and pavements, you really need your witt's about you when your boiling up in yer gear. Top notch Ice-cream parlour at the end of it though at Knab Rock to cool yer fraught nerves. While your there, if it's scenery you like..might wanna check out The Gower....Enjoy.

Offline DevilsTwin

Patience!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:36 AM »
dont think so your police force over there are cunts biggest deterant for bikes ever existested is wales might i suggest you move to a more friendly state lol
www.Devilsyam.com KTM\'s ARE CRAP

Offline stevegixer

• fuckwits inc.
  • DTP Member
Patience!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:54:34 AM »
Quote from: DevilsTwin;221610
dont think so your police force over there are cunts biggest deterant for bikes ever existested is wales might i suggest you move to a more friendly state lol

the police sre very friendly luke

they always stop you for a chat mate :wink:
powered by fairy dust :nana:

SUPPORT D.T.P.

FUCKWITS INC

USERNAMES DTP SUGADADDY

Offline BSR

Patience!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:18:53 AM »
Quote from: descom;215459
Oystermouth Rd to The Mumbles

Right!..not a real dangerous road this one (though Singleton Hospital is on this stretch). Popular with tourists and day-trippers alike (of all ages) this stretch of road is as you can imagine busy in summer months so traffic is very slow moving. As i saw this bank holiday a lot of bikers sweating in their leathers in the the traffic queues. Narrow lanes, Speed Cameras and pedestrians walking narrow roads and pavements, you really need your witt's about you when your boiling up in yer gear. Top notch Ice-cream parlour at the end of it though at Knab Rock to cool yer fraught nerves. While your there, if it's scenery you like..might wanna check out The Gower....Enjoy.

Better still, follow the road to its conclusion at Port Einon and the best chippy in the universe.
I reject your reality and substitute my own...

Offline welshbandit

• DTP Member
Patience!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »
Been down there on a few occasions with bumper to bumper traffic, just put it on the white line an keep trundling along, the nice folks in cars seem to move over quite obligingly. Agree with the scenery, swansea bay is nice on a good day. Must say though been ridin quite a few years and never ever been stopped by the rozzers (so far).
SheepShaggers L.T.D.

Offline stevegixer

• fuckwits inc.
  • DTP Member
Patience!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »
Quote from: welshbandit;225576
Been down there on a few occasions with bumper to bumper traffic, just put it on the white line an keep trundling along, the nice folks in cars seem to move over quite obligingly. Agree with the scenery, swansea bay is nice on a good day. Must say though been ridin quite a few years and never ever been stopped by the rozzers (so far).

maybe its because you dont go fast enough bud :wink: