Author Topic: B1242  (Read 470 times)

Offline Bam-Bam

B1242
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
Quote from: zyklonlee;357212
Its this route but backwards, you can get there from preston quite easy and its a decent ride.

Motorcycle Ride into Southport - YouTube

Where he finishes is were you want to start from, less or no traffic at night, but obviously not wearing a high viz and riding like somebodies grandma. :lol:

if its been windy you get a bit of sand on the road in places, gets pretty lively once you get a shift on, once you get bored of that go on the beach at ainsdale, if its not been raining or the tides not been in (yeah it does once or twice!) the sands pretty solid, great fun for doing some bike drifting.

funny you mention that... because me and becky were parkedup there a few months ago... and saw a lad on a 'streetfighter' doing that.... you? :lol:

what's the road number... ffs the silly cunt looks away when the sign comes up.... fucking Motorcyclist!

I just finished my shifts and have 7 days off, so I think tomorrow I'll have a go on that Road zyk :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:54:14 PM by Bam-Bam »
Let the battle begin, with swords in the wind! Hail Gods of War!!

Offline Filthy

• Now then now then!
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.freebronson.co.uk/
B1242
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 09:11:17 PM »
Dont know the road number, its just called "Coastal road" if your going from preston way its pretty simple when you look at a map.

Nahh wasnt me, not been in a while, last time was on a R1 and that was about 3am.
HAPPY TO HAVE HAMMERED A FEW NAILS INTO THE COFFIN OF STREETFIGHTERS MAG

Offline Bam-Bam

B1242
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 11:03:20 PM »
Quote from: zyklonlee;357285
Dont know the road number, its just called "Coastal road" if your going from preston way its pretty simple when you look at a map.

Nahh wasnt me, not been in a while, last time was on a R1 and that was about 3am.

fair play, ill probably have a nosey at it this weekend if I can get the suspension linkages fitted... gonna be tricky with no one to hold the rear of the bike :rolleyes::lol:
Let the battle begin, with swords in the wind! Hail Gods of War!!

Offline Zingo

B1242
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
Just be careful Mr :) Would come with you on Shenzi but Im at work :( x