Author Topic: No charges for Tomlinson death officer  (Read 661 times)

Offline Sam21:19

No charges for Tomlinson death officer
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »
dont know if its on national news or just local. the inquest found that ian tomlinson was 'unlawfully killed'. and the pig in question MAY face criminal charges. the courts were apparently shown other videos of the cuntstable using unreasonable force of various other people aswell... a proper cunt and he deserves lockin up...
:freaked::freaked::lol:

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »
Quote from: Sam21:19;318850
a proper cunt and he deserves lockin up...

Agreed 100%

15 minutes before he hit Tomlinson with a baton and shoved him to the ground, he also shoved a TV camera man to the ground as well....Fucking bully:mad:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/may/04/ian-tomlinson-officer-hearing-public
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline Boot

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2011, 09:24:48 PM »
There'll be a team of people paid for by the public, trying to find a way out for him. We cant have an upholder of the law being publicly tried and convicted now can we.
Arse

Offline Pitbull

• http://
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011, 10:22:54 PM »
Just goes to show you can get away with murder if you,re on the "right" side:mad:

Offline Bedhead

• http://streetfighters-ni.com
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2011, 07:14:56 PM »
He was already on a disciplinary before he killed the bloke, hopefully when he's a civvy again he'll try to be the big lad to the wrong bloke!:nodyes::nodyes:
Foreskins are over-rated...............

Offline wraith600

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »
Quote from: rybes;281907
fuck sake. so wheres it gunna end ? one copper gets away with murder, does this mean itll soon be legal for coppers to  kill anyone who they think is in the wrong ? fuckin wankers. sounds like to me that this country is turnin into one of those middle eastern dictatorships. were in charge not you. fuck me, im glad to be leavin this shit ridden cess pool of a country (no offence ment to anyone whos stayin put) wont be long till the ol bill are out in full riot gear. no more than 2 people can be gathered in any one place at any one time, curfews at 8pm, anyone out after that time will be shot. :wanker:s im gunna shut up now or ill end up makin meself look a right dick, that is if i havnt already :shakeno:

only staying meself till i can afford to leave as you say it sucks here
follow me and ill show you where to crash