Author Topic: Project Budget CafeFighter  (Read 3602 times)

Offline danielo

Project Budget CafeFighter
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2012, 01:34:22 PM »
Great work, it looks brilliant so far.

Offline Jon

• http://www.pitstop-paint.co.uk
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2012, 09:51:42 AM »
Comission works been too busy yet again. Annoying as no shed time, but paying the bills n good for business so cracking on. Since xmas Ive been doing 80+ hour weeks with my wife working part-time sanding, etc. Madness. A week or so ago I said enough is enough and cut my hours to 60-ish. Given me spare time for building n chilling out again. :big grin:

Done a few more bits n bobs but not updated as yet. Loads of random wiring, brackets, indicators, brake lights, hoses, etc. Seat unit just needs clearcoated and thats done. Battery and longer leads getting sorted out and posted up by a mate. Once I get them on I can put the seat on and that just leaves the tanks paintwork to do n thats about it tbh.

Was going to crack on with ninja since cut my hours, but got talking to Yantosh about spraying his lid, which led to some new stainless headers, which led to me seeing Vizmans turbo chop, which led to me ripping the front end of my bandit apart in the last week or so and moving and chopping things about big style. :lol: Good to be back in the shed again tho.:nodyes: Even if its not getting ninja done immediately both bikes are moving forwards slowly. Be a bandit update soon too. Seems bikes are never finished.:lol:

Offline bondy

« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2012, 10:00:14 AM »
Crack on Jon, crack on. Too much work makes johnny a sad muva Fuka. Looking good.

Offline Jon

• http://www.pitstop-paint.co.uk
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
Sodding hearse broke down couple hours back too. Summit else to fix. Bloody life. lol.

Only a water thermostat housing on side of pinto block. Corroded through n dumped its water out. Let it cool down n cruised to garage n left it there outta the way. Didnt fry engine or owt as only couple miles. New housing, gasket n postage only ?36. Bus down during the week with couple spanners n new part n drive it back.