Author Topic: WHOOSH's blade  (Read 2396 times)

Offline stainless dave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 397
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »
nice one mate i will wait for the call for the gixxer bits

Offline exile

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 198
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2011, 10:28:15 PM »
You pair go thru bikes quicker than i do socks :big grin:
pist n broke

Offline stainless dave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 397
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »
Quote from: exile;321701
You pair go thru bikes quicker than i do socks :big grin:

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK :big grin::big grin::freaked:

Offline WHOOSH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1038
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2011, 09:10:48 PM »
Well the lad was kind enough to bring the bike back today so it could be photographed for streetfighter mag and i added a big thankyou to DTP:nodyes:, so haz if your reading this :fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2: Thanks lads:nodyes:

Offline stainless dave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 397
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2011, 10:13:21 PM »
who you talkin about  or shouldnt i ask

Offline WHOOSH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1038
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2011, 10:17:55 PM »
Quote from: stainless dave;322894
who you talkin about  or shouldnt i ask

Your mate from another site:uzi:

Offline stevegixer

  • fuckwits inc.
  • DTP Member
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 4007
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2011, 10:18:44 PM »
Quote from: WHOOSH;322879
Well the lad was kind enough to bring the bike back today so it could be photographed for streetfighter mag and i added a big thankyou to DTP:nodyes:, so haz if your reading this :fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2::fu2: Thanks lads:nodyes:

naughty naughty lol

nice one getting it in the mag buddy :wink:
powered by fairy dust :nana:

SUPPORT D.T.P.


FUCKWITS INC


USERNAMES DTP SUGADADDY

Offline WHOOSH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1038
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2011, 10:20:21 PM »
Quote from: stevegixer;322898
naughty naughty lol

nice one getting it in the mag buddy :wink:

Thanks steve:thumbs:

Offline stainless dave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 397
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2011, 10:21:04 PM »
Quote from: WHOOSH;322897
Your mate from another site:uzi:

your not bitter mate :lol:

Offline WHOOSH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1038
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »
Quote from: stainless dave;322902
your not bitter mate :lol:

Me? no never mate.

Offline stainless dave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 397
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:18 PM »
Quote from: WHOOSH;322903
Me? no never mate.

yer RITE lofl

Offline TOAD

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 641
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »
good work paul :big grin: 2 bikes in the mag within a few months of each other:freaked: you gonna go for the hat trick and make this gixxer magazine material too mate

Offline Dookie

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 873
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2011, 10:21:11 AM »
nice one dude:thumbs:

Offline WHOOSH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1038
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »
Quote from: TOAD;322925
good work paul :big grin: 2 bikes in the mag within a few months of each other:freaked: you gonna go for the hat trick and make this gixxer magazine material too mate

Thankyou, Hopefully mate but not till next year though by the time i finish the gixxer.

Offline WHOOSH

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1038
WHOOSH's blade
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
Quote from: Dookie;322938
nice one dude:thumbs:

Thanks mate.:thumbs: