Author Topic: North Yorkshire roads and Croft BSB...Riders Beware  (Read 173 times)

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
North Yorkshire roads and Croft BSB...Riders Beware
« on: May 10, 2011, 10:52:17 PM »
Just seen this on another forum.

This is off a couple of forums and facebook    

North Yorkshire roads and Croft BSB - RIDERS BEWARE - Over the next 4 weeks North Yorkshire Police are filiming for the Emergency Bikers programe on sky tv"

"The plan is to have all the counties motorcycle patrols both marked and un marked in key areas on key days . This is normal to us all up here, but the added sting is the fact that cameras are present and a zero tolerance atittitude will be adopted to "put across the correct message" . There are also a few officers who see this as a moment of glory and are busy planning there target areas . Be very aware of FLAKEY a Tadcaster based officer on a silver CBR unmarked . Sherburn , Helmsley , Croft and Hawes are all target areas"

"this info comes form a serving traffic officer , ( friend )

"I've also been told that around the Helmsley area the bobbies have a new unmarked bike, BMW S1000RR in Motorrad colours and on an 11 plate and I guess it is likely that they will want to show off their new toy".
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline Divster

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 11:09:34 PM »
and they got an unmarked busa and blade round sherburn too
chrome.. g\'fucked ..matt black all the way

Offline Krizla

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:17:11 AM »
They've got a Busa and an R1 up here. Operation Zenith they call it. Catchy name though.:rolleyes:
Buy me a bullet and rent me a gun............

Offline 7thrifty

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »
got told the same about some glory seeking in front of the camera coppers, well i'll just steer clear of these area's, still go to squires if theres a piss up going on though, half wishing i could get stopped by a glory seeking cop so i could wind the fucker up, bastards
spanking a 14 year old twin