Author Topic: Bugger  (Read 737 times)

Offline Krizla

Bugger
« on: June 13, 2012, 08:20:06 AM »
Bit of a shit day yesterday. Rounded off by being pulled by the cops on my way back from a mates house. Girfriends car popped up as having no insurance and it kinda went downhill when I got out smelling of our favourite green mistress....:rolleyes:

Long story short, weed confiscated and report sent to the procurator fiscal. All the other details of the car were correct and we were'nt acting like dodgers so we got to go on our merry way. Trouble is we got home and checked the documents......

Reg on the car starts SM07, the insurance documents read SN07.:shakeno:

Now this worries me as I'm sure that technically means the car is un-insured and I was driving it as such. Now the cop wasn't an arsehole cos I got a 7 day producer and allowed to go home with the missus driving (He said judging by the smell I might be impared - could have had me for DUI if he wanted) but how do I explain the error? Am I gonna get humped for that? Also whats the average fine for a first offence of possesion? (I've tried to be a good boy most of my life....Well, I've never been caught before!:big grin:).

Any info and advice is welcome chaps.:smile:
Buy me a bullet and rent me a gun............

Offline Boot

Bugger
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:45:04 AM »
I presume it was a "personal use" amount. Isnt that normally something like a caution?
As for the insurance thing, contact the insurance company straight away show them their error and get it sorted. They should have seen the problem unless SN07 is the same type and colour of car. It would be harsh for you to get busted for a clerical error.
Arse

Offline pete1234

Bugger
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 08:45:06 AM »
regards to the weed if it's your first offence then it's a cannabis warning , that is if you only had half ounce orso but if it looks like you just had a crop down with 50 ounce then it maybe a bit more severe , which is a load of bollox if you ask me because beer does more damage to you and causes more problems than anything else :mad: FREE THE WEED
proud to be a pork eating kafir

Offline Krizla

Bugger
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 08:50:20 AM »
5 grams maybe, ?40 worth and aye I said personal use. Copper went for a pep talk too: "Just stick to pints mate" Ah yes those nice taxable drugs yes officer?:lol:

Offline Spank54

Bugger
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
The reg number thing has happened to me.
The excuse I was given was that when the doccuments come through, you are told to check all details are correct and inform them if they are not.
It is your responsibility to check them apparantly.
Technically you are driving without sufficient insurance cover.
I was lucky that I hadn't been pulled by the police and only noticed when I wanted to tax the car online and it came up as no insurance.
Not sure how you will stand with being pulled by the cops though.

With the weed, with that small ammount and for first offence you will probably get a caution.

Offline Pitbull

• http://
Bugger
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »
With the weed you,re just going to have to take what they dish out mate I,m afraid.Thats the problem with green,the cunts will immediatley assume you,ve been having a smoke because they can smell it.
I know you should have read the stuff for your insurance when it popped through the door but I would go with my head in my hands if it should go to court and explain that the english/asian person who you sorted it out with struggled at times to understand you and with it being an M and an N problem you might stand a chance.Not having a go cos my missus is Scottish and I know that when she has dealt with BT she,s had some right problems :mad:

Offline user name

Bugger
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 11:02:55 AM »
damn weed gone !
here they stick a tester in your mouth , positive 2 weeks licence gone and a fine between 800 and 1800 euro .
stick to pints .... seriously ???
whiskey throttle with a dash of premature acceleration

Offline "M"

• Honorary Member.
Bugger
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 11:19:08 AM »
Yep, as UN said, they do saliva tests here.

No escaping it or the massive fine youll get for it either.
Incompetant!

Offline Krizla

Bugger
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 11:58:28 AM »
Well I hoping because I'm in full time employment, active member of society and all that jazz along with a first offence I might get a caution. Its a fucker really cos now I'll have to admit that everytime I get stopped now and submit to a search. I'll have to hide it better, I've no wish to be fingered by a copper! :freaked:

Also a little worrying as I was hoping to emigrate in the next few years and this wont do me any favours.:shakeno:

Offline The_Wookie

Bugger
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »
As long as you only get a caution for it emigrating shouldn't really be a problem...

Depends on how much of an arsehole the prosecution office want to be..  Down here in Bristol you get a simple warning first time which is stored on a database not shared with the PNC database and expires after a year.. second time is a simple caution and third and consecutive times... well... depends on how busy they are...

You don't work in a job that requires crb checks? If you do, they'll have to notify your employer.

incorrect insurance cover is a possible 6 points, 12 month ban and up to ?1000 fine iirc.

If it makes you feel better, I got tugged with a couple of grams each of speed and ecstasy a couple of years back. Being first offence I was let off with a caution after 22 hours in a police cell... lol...
Born again bastard. Tendency to cunt as well... :wink:

Offline Bam-Bam

Bugger
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 06:05:19 PM »
bit of a shitter that one dude :shakeno:
Let the battle begin, with swords in the wind! Hail Gods of War!!

Offline Krizla

Bugger
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 07:16:13 PM »
No checks for me Wookie, don't go offshore! Been doing some digging since and it looks like I might be ok, unless of course the nice policeman has a turn of heart. I mean worst case for last night was having the car seized and me being charged with DUI. Fingers crossed.......:smile:

Offline The_Wookie

Bugger
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 10:28:15 PM »
its not offshore jobs I was thinking of mate..

Its mostly things like working with kids, vulnerable adults etc... what they call "notifiable occupations" teachers, care-workers, civil service etc
Born again bastard. Tendency to cunt as well... :wink:

Offline Krizla

Bugger
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 07:38:26 AM »
I hang out with big Steve a lot. Does that count? :big grin:

Offline BIGSTEVE

Bugger
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 05:19:20 PM »
Quote from: Krizla;384525
I hang out with big Steve a lot. Does that count? :big grin:

Potato!