Author Topic: Bugger. Again!  (Read 689 times)

Offline Bam-Bam

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 12:00:48 AM »
Quote from: Pitbull;385352
Biker.....no,he rides a motorcycle, he is a flying pig.
Its up to you BB but DO NOT INTRODUCE HIM TO DTP.
A pigs,a pigs,a pig.I have had nothing but shit off them since my mid-20s and the only way they get over my door step is with a warrant.
And if he,s one of the most genuine blokes you know may I suggest you widen your circle of friends :big grin:
A.C.A.B

he's more biker than some dude i'll say that for him :nodyes:
when all the 'real' bikers have their bikes tucked away for 4-5 months of the year, had bikes since he was a lad, he's close to 50 now, he rides his bike in all weathers, rain or shine, goes to work on it every day, goes to rallies, rock and metal shows, tattoo'd to the nines, was a HGV Driver for 20 years prior to joining the law too, and he'll agree with you that 90% of coppers these days are indeed cunts :lol:

in all honesty, if you didn't know he was a copper you wouldn't be able to tell like with most off duty cops.
Let the battle begin, with swords in the wind! Hail Gods of War!!

Offline Pitbull

• http://
Bugger. Again!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 12:15:37 AM »
He is a copper not a biker.Don,t care if he sacrifices virgins in his spare time he is a copper first and foremost.Never confuse the two.
Just cos he rides all year and has tatts doesn,t change a thing.
Like I,ve said mate,up to you who you talk to but never bring him here ............................ever.

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
Bugger. Again!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 12:20:50 AM »
Quote from: Pitbull;385347
No its not BB .....................................its because they are all CUNTS :big grin:

+1:nodyes:
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline Bam-Bam

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 12:32:35 AM »
coppers are cunts :nodyes:

my mate isn't :nodyes:

he's helped me out plenty of times without anything asked in return, he's a good mate and like all my mates I'll always stick up for them, simple as that, no matter what they do to earn a living.

I won't bring him to DTP since i've been asked not to though.

Offline Pitbull

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 12:36:37 AM »
Quote from: Bam-Bam;385356
coppers are cunts :nodyes:

my mate isn't :nodyes:

No.......your mates a copper so...........................

The term A.C.A.B came about for a reason.If what you are saying is true it would be S.C.A.B :big grin:

Offline Bam-Bam

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 12:55:22 AM »
Quote from: Pitbull;385358
No.......your mates a copper so...........................

The term A.C.A.B came about for a reason.If what you are saying is true it would be S.C.A.B :big grin:

scantily clad Arian  boys? :lol::lol::lol::big grin:

sounds like filthy's thing :big grin::wink:

Offline bigbike-r

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 03:41:37 AM »
Acab lol I quoted that many a year ago on some crappy forum - visor down I think after some twat in a traffic car followed me up and down back roads back and forth trying to loose him, just aftr I slapped my gsxr together and wanted to give it a good thrash. The abuse I took off them Derek dayglow arse munching cunts haha they even have a resident bike cop on there who didn't like my comments much either. Haven't heard that in time!! But it's true ACAB
id laugh death in the face - if it ever had the balls to show up

Offline pete1234

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 07:00:48 AM »
count your blessings mate , if you were round here they would've nicked you and given you a fine for not brushing your teeth wankers that they are :shakeno: .
proud to be a pork eating kafir

Offline Krizla

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 08:14:11 AM »
Aye, they're quite a soft bunch up here. Thanks to Operation Zenith they're all about giving away goodie bags too!:lol:

I can understand Pitbull like, was at a party once and a friend had brought along another 'friend'. Turns out she was a copper, spotted me skinning up in the kitchen and quitely has a word along the lines of "stop doing that here or I'll nick you":rolleyes:

Makes you wonder if they enjoy anything outside of work sometimes.....:shakeno:
Buy me a bullet and rent me a gun............

Offline user name

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 08:22:04 AM »
Quote from: Krizla;385315
and just sparked a fattie. All is well in Camp Krizla again.:big grin:

happy ending :wink:
whiskey throttle with a dash of premature acceleration

Offline user name

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 08:39:13 AM »
Quote from: scarface;385349
:freaked:

never trust a copper :shakeno:

Quote from: Pitbull;385347
No its not BB .....................................its because they are all CUNTS :big grin:

:agreepost:

1 : have all iq's below 80
2 : been picked on in school
3 : think they have a god-complex wearing a gun and a flaming salamis
4 : they have no friends in normal live
4 : every argument ends with " if you dont comply its gonna cost you money "

about 4 , if you let me pay i'll find out were you live and smear shit on your house and car
whiskey throttle with a dash of premature acceleration

Offline devilpaint

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
i was on leave once & my dad borrowed my cb750 to go to work "for a laugh" he used to ride a c90. he took my haversack, complete with the SS totenkoph (deaths head) he got stopped by a panda plod who assumed he was a youngster & proceeded to give him shit for his riding. he took off the full face lid & blasted the copper, took his number & complained to the station when he got to work. every fucking weekend i came home for months they were on me like flies, in the end my C.O. had a word with some high up, who in turn had words with the superintendant. my collection of producers stopped after that.

i worked with a few in traffic, mostly promoting bikesafe & the operation weekender training, i had a "get out of jail card" when i was training with them & to be fair they were always ok with me, but i wouldnt ride with them by choice.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:01:29 PM by devilpaint »

Offline PhilR1

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
Quote from: Pitbull;385354
He is a copper not a biker.Don,t care if he sacrifices virgins in his spare time he is a copper first and foremost.Never confuse the two.
Just cos he rides all year and has tatts doesn,t change a thing.
Like I,ve said mate,up to you who you talk to but never bring him here ............................ever.

Pitball there`s summat i`ve been meaning to tell you............I`m a secret filth occifer.:wink:
now is there a reason you`ve had nothing but shit from  them/us since your 20s?
Just maybe you was a naughty boy.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:51:51 PM by PhilR1 »
Support DTP.......I`ve no idea how i ever managed without one - The  one - R1

Offline Pitbull

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:44 PM »
Quote from: PhilR1;385381
Pitball there`s summat i`ve been meaning to tell you............I`m a secret filth occifer.:wink:
now is there a reason you`ve had nothing but shit from  them/us since your 20s?
Just maybe you was a naughty boy.

Up until 4 years ago it was because of how good I was at my job and the fact that I will never back down.Since then its been because of associates.
Me a bad boy.................by todays PC rules ,maybe............but not because I,m a scroat :wink:

And if I thought you were filth Phil you may be finding problems logging in :big grin:

Offline Goose

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »
Quote from: Bam-Bam;385353
............. tattoo'd to the nines, .............in all honesty, if you didn't know he was a copper you wouldn't be able to tell like with most off duty cops.

That Tattoo he has..........???
It isn't in Mauve ink, with the word "DANISH" is it??
:lol:
JUST CHILLIN !!!!! :lol: