Author Topic: Bugger. Again!  (Read 688 times)

Offline pete1234

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 02:49:32 PM »
with the old bill it's a 24/7 job they can't get it out their system for a second a leopard don't change it's spots , they're all feckin bent my dad died on the 17 dec last year and due to the circumstances they had to gain entry to his house and to cut a long story short they took ?430 out of his house which they 'forgot' to tell me about the only reason i found out was beacuse i questioned things that they did/didn't do that they should have done and the icing on the the cake was that they booked the money in as lost property :freaked: and i hadn't claimed it within a certain time period it would have gone to police funds , they really are the biggest bunch of robbing cunts there is
proud to be a pork eating kafir

Offline 7thrifty

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 10:24:46 AM »
Quote from: pete1234;385391
the biggest bunch of robbing cunts there is

amen to that, ive had em lie which probably cost me a month in pokey, all the system is corrupt as fuck, from judges to vicars, police to polititions
spanking a 14 year old twin

Offline carlzrx

Bugger. Again!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »
QUOTE=7thrifty;386200]amen to that, ive had em lie which probably cost me a month in pokey, all the system is corrupt as fuck, from judges to vicars, police to polititions[/QUOTE]

i completeley agree with ya :nodyes::score10: