Author Topic: Bike Theft Epidemic Bristol  (Read 783 times)

Offline Goose

Re: Bike Theft Epidemic Bristol
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 02:50:09 PM »
Give 'em shit Goose >:(
I would love everybody to complain on line, using the linky in my post above, that we feel the police are not using their resources properly to fight crime, and that we want the epidemic of motorcycle thefts wiped out before they become violent.
Could you all do that? Whether or not you have had a bike nicked makes no difference. It affects all of you. Complain about the lack of action in setting up a dedicated vehicle theft division, and the lack of available information about local vehicle thefts and arrests, and public information availability with regards to notifying motorcycle users about the theft epidemic.
JUST CHILLIN !!!!! :lol:

Offline slim

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2017, 04:23:54 PM »
This has been done before & it sounds like it needs doing again.

Park a bike in a dodgy spot, sit in a van not too far away & when they come for it jump out & break the fuckers arms & legs, it wont take long for the message to get around  >:(
for a better power to weight ratio DIET !

Offline pete1234

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2017, 07:35:49 PM »
gets my vote
proud to be a pork eating kafir

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »

Park a bike in a dodgy spot, sit in a van not too far away & when they come for it jump out & break the fuckers arms & legs, it wont take long for the message to get around  >:(

Tried that. Watched the bike for days and fuck all happened...
Had a break for half hour and the cunts had it away >:(
Cost A&S Police £10k to set up and they lost it :P
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline Goose

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2017, 05:05:21 PM »

Tried that. Watched the bike for days and fuck all happened...
Had a break for half hour and the cunts had it away >:(
Cost A&S Police £10k to set up and they lost it :P

That made me Laugh.....

However,  news from last week is that Reece Wigston Richards, See my previous post on March 20th,(the little cunt I suspected of nicking my bike) and Noa Naivaralua and 3 others were arrested trying to steal bikes a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/would-bristol-thieves-sentenced-trying-241790
Four people of five people charged with trying to steal two motorbikes within minutes in Bristol have pleaded guilty to the offences.
The group used bolt cutters while trying to steal a Triumph and a BMW motorbike worth around £10,000.
Five people appeared at Bristol Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with attempted theft – four pleaded guilty, while the final 17-year-old defendant will appear at youth court at a later date.
May Li, for the prosecution, told magistrates that five people were spotted in Lancashire Road, Bishopston, in a Vauxhall Corsa at around 1.20am on Sunday, July 9.
Noa Naivalurua, 18, of Monsdale Close in Henbury and Reece Wigston-Richards, 20, of Staveley Crescent in Brentry were seen to get out of the car and approach a BMW motorbike with the bolt cutters.
They were both seen by a witness crouching down by the bike and trying to cut a lock but failed.
Shortly afterwards, the men were seen on the driveway of a nearby house attempting to steal a Triumph motorbike, before an alarm sounded 30 seconds later.
Also in the car were Steve Mitchell, 25, and Olivia Allen, 18, both of Trowbridge Road and a 17-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Ms Li said police were called and arrived in Gloucester Road at around 1.35am where they stopped the car and all five were arrested.
Olivia Allen, Steve Mitchell and Reece Wigston-Richards were all sentenced on Friday.
Allen and Mitchell were sentenced to community orders for four weeks, meaning they must adhere to a curfew between 8pm and 7am.
They were also ordered to pay £12.50 to the owner of the BMW, £75 to the owner of the Triumph and a further £170 in costs each.
Wigston-Richards was sentenced to a community order for 12 months of 100 hours community service and ordered to pay the same costs as the other two defendents.
The sentencing of Niavalurua has been postponed until August 10 and the 17-year-old did not enter a plea and will be dealt with by a youth court at a later date.

Also the same week

Two teenagers from North Bristol have been arrested on suspicion of stealing motorbikes as police crack down on motorcycle thieves in the area.
A 14-year-old boy and 13-year-old boy were arrested in two separate incidents over the weekend and both have now been released as police continue their investigations.
Both arrests were made as a result of cooperation with members of the public who made reports of sightings or anti-social behaviour involving the stolen vehicles.
The 14-year-old from Lawrence Weston was spotted by a PCSO riding what was believed to be a stolen motorbike with another boy on the back around Henbury on Sunday evening (July 23).
The two boys were stopped at the junction of Loveringe Close where the driver was arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle as the other boy ran off.
In this case, the motorbike was returned to the owner in Clifton where it had been stolen the day before.

Also

In another arrest on Sunday, a 13-year-old from Lawrence Weston was reported by a member of the public to be riding a stolen bike around an open space behind Campbell’s Farm Drive and Saltmarsh Drive.
Police used a photograph taken of the youngster by the member of the public to find him and then they arrested him on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
The young teenager was interviewed by officers and admitted to riding the stolen moped which had been taken from Station Road in Henbury, however it could not be recovered.

Anyway, I can't quite see how a 100 hour community sentence will stop the little bastard from stealing bikes..... I still prefer the Crossbow bolt method, or a 10" screwdriver through the side of the neck when the owner sneaks up beside him trying to steal their property.

Offline pete1234

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 06:50:33 PM »
fucks me off it really does i want to kill the lot of them
proud to be a pork eating kafir

Offline Goose

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2017, 12:21:25 PM »
Anti-theft protest ride in Bristol, 30th September starting out at 11:00am from the Dick Lovett BMW garage in Cribbs Causeway BS10 7TU.
100s of riders expected. Police are in support of this.
Lets hope it doesn't rain and deter attendees.
Froudy has more information I expect.
Widely advertised on social media, but I don't do social media, so I haven't seen it.

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2017, 06:20:37 PM »
Yes..We need to get as many riders as we can on this protest ride please..

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 05:14:40 PM »
Hello peeps....

I guess youíll be wanting an update for the 30th.
I will deal with the confirmed stuff first and then do the little admin bits after.

Start point - Motorad Dick Lovett Bristol.
Aim to arrive by 11:00. In that time youíll be briefed, sorted and get the chance to chinwag amongst yourselves.

Planned leave time is 12:00pm on to the route.

Finish point - Fowlers Dealership where there will be security advice and assistance.

Admin bits Ďní bobs-

Hopefully officers from Op Buell will make an appearance either at the start, at the end or both. This is subject to ASP operational requirements so itís no guarantee however members of the Independent Advisory Group (IAG) will be in attendance to provide a general picture of Op Buell and itís objectives.

Thereís been a few requests for the route to be divulged. I make no apologies in informing you all that the route will NOT be divulged now nor leading up to the day.
It has been planned, checked and known only to a handful of people including ASP.
This is to ensure the safety of the ride.

Cars. There have been a few requests for people to attend in their four wheeled vehicles. It has been agreed this is ok however they MUST stay to the rear of the ride after the back marking vehicle.

Do come fully fuelled with a serviceable vehicle. If you canít manage this then DO NOT ATTEND!

With a week and a bit to go Iíve no doubt theyíll be more updates so keep an eye on the event and please continue to share and get involved 😊👍

Thank you for your continued support

Regards

LAC

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2017, 01:26:43 PM »
Well the ride in Bristol yesterday was a great success.
I think the sight of 600-700 bikes bringing Bristol centre to a virtual standstill got the word out there that Bristol bikers are fed up with having their bikes stolen and trashed by a handful of mindless chav scroats.

Bristol Post report on the event...
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/hundreds-bikers-ride-through-bristol-557684
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:34:41 PM by Froudy »

Offline RFdemon

• Amateur Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2017, 12:15:33 PM »
Looks well attended and will, hopefully, serve as a warning to the little shits. I somehow doubt it though :(
If hitting it with a hammer doesn\'t work it\'s definitely an electrical problem. :vfunny:

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2017, 08:54:36 PM »
Things are getting moving at last...
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/evbmga/the-fightback-against-bristols-instagram-bike-thieves

I believe that a few arrests have been made and also 3 CBO's have been handed out as well.
https://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/newsroom/2017/11/keeping-up-the-pressure-on-suspected-motorbike-thieves-in-bristol/

These little cunts will gets what's coming to them very soon >:(

Offline Sheps

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2017, 11:14:06 PM »
The wheels of justice move slowly but at least they appear to be moving!

Thefts have slowed down a bit up here. Hopefully for good, but i doubt it
It's good for two things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells!