Author Topic: Justice, whatever that's supposed to mean...  (Read 63 times)

Offline Tusks

• DTP Member
Justice, whatever that's supposed to mean...
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:42:03 PM »
well I got nicked, first time in 30 years, and you know, someone definitely took that little filth-cunts sweets away when he was a child, and he decided the rest of the world was going to pay for it, for EVER..

so anyway, after he'd finished flashing his black rat sticker in my face, I went home..
Next day I went to pick up a new guitar - it came in a case with a black rat emblem on it, curiously, and inspiration struck!!

So i cut it off, bought a bean dolly off ebay, sewed it onto it, filled the dolly with the ticket he gave ( his posession not mine ) , soaked it in diesel, and stuffed pins into it, and kicked it around the house for a couple of days.

So easy to make a voodoo doll, you know, it just needs a bit of abuse now and again! .... it's strapped to the front of my bike now :d
Judas Priest Live ( rising in the east ), a workshop, a bike to build..  pig in shit..

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
Re: Justice, whatever that's supposed to mean...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:18:53 PM »
He pissed you off a bit then >:(
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline Tusks

• DTP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 07:17:43 PM »
greasy little cunt he was :D

Have to see what new I can invent for the dolly
Judas Priest Live ( rising in the east ), a workshop, a bike to build..  pig in shit..

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 06:39:34 PM »
greasy little cunt he was :D

There's always one out there.
Mate of mine was coming out of Newport the other night..Pulled for 90 in a 50...Lucky git got let off after a talking to!!!!!
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups