Author Topic: ped  (Read 81 times)

Offline pete1234

ped
« on: March 17, 2018, 10:53:51 AM »
got my lad a moped for his 16th and out of all the years i've been tinkering with bikes i've realised i didn't have the first friggin clue about 50cc scooters i even had to go online to find out how/where and what type/quantity of oil to put in the poxy thing
proud to be a pork eating kafir

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
Re: ped
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 10:38:02 PM »
I wouldn't have a clue either to be honest.

Have fun ;)
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline pete1234

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »
fuckin peds doing my head in it turns over nicely got a healthy spark , fuel getting through , got compression , new plug everything appears to be 10/10 but the twatting poxy thing wont bastard start AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH it's a single cylinder 2 stroke thats about as basic and simple as they come but it's stumped me , any ideas? gimme a big 4 cylinder any day

Online ssn

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 08:32:13 AM »
Hi Pete
FUUUU..........G thing  >:(
Is the spark a bit before top ?
Stop the gasoline make it dry and after put a little gas down the plug and see if there is any reaction
Søren

Offline HEATZ

• PIKEY MOD
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.jdslawnmowers.ie
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 08:34:47 AM »
check crank seals not blown out i get that a lot with silly small two strokes at work (garden shite)
Ballbags

Offline pete1234

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 04:46:42 PM »
while i was filling the car up this morning i was waiting to pay and saw a can of easy start and thought 'fuck it why not' got back and gave it a couple of squirts and initially the rpm's were all over the place for a couple of minutes so i turned it off tried it again and it starts first time an runs bob on , reckon it must have a mind of it's own a bit like the car called carrie except i'll called the ped 'cunt'

Offline Froudy

• Creaky Moderator
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 10:39:39 AM »
You need a can of this Pete ;)
Assumption is the mother of all Fuckups

Offline Goose

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 04:29:51 PM »
while i was filling the car up this morning i was waiting to pay and saw a can of easy start and thought 'fuck it why not' got back and gave it a couple of squirts and initially the rpm's were all over the place for a couple of minutes so i turned it off tried it again and it starts first time an runs bob on , reckon it must have a mind of it's own a bit like the car called carrie except i'll called the ped 'cunt'

I was just gonna recommend that. I need to use it every year on my Lawnmower and Rotovator. They seem lifeless, until a quick squirt of that, and then I get another summer!
JUST CHILLIN !!!!! :lol: