Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Got myself a garage & workshop

Post by Mori Man »

We are getting turfed out our Government flat this year so had to start looking for a new place to live.

Missus decided it would be best to get some thing that could cope with my hobby :smt003

Think we saw about 16 places before finding this one - what a slog , a few had good potential and we were on the fence about , two had enough land to build a small test track on biggrin but location and condition of buildings wasn't ideal.

All in all we wanted to stay clear of wooded areas - feckin oodles of bugs ! sloped areas for land / mud slides , near rivers for flooding and not in the rabbit warren housing schemes they build :smt017

But we chanced upon this place and went to see it - instant hit with me and meets all our criteria too !!

I'm busy renovating the house just now but almost coming to a close on stage one - theater room and kitchen with new kerosene boiler for hot water & bath. Everything else we want to change in the house can be done when we are living there.

So once I complete the kitchen it will be into the garage to shelf that out for parts then the workshop will get a mezzanine level at the back for storing all my bikes body panels and tanks . Bike ramp roughly central , old kitchen installed along the wall to give wash sink and cooker for boiling chemicals :smt003 Found a media cleaner that runs on domestic power that does a top job and future plan will be chemical baths for plating.

Garage & Workshop looked huge when I first saw , looking a bit smaller now with only some of my kit in it shocking

Before:
10474824_782551441780196_4014918920317971860_o.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg
image010.jpg
First wave:
image013.jpg
image009.jpg
image011.jpg
image016.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: Got myself a garage & workshop

Post by RedexRobB »

Lovely. A garage i can only dream of at the moment.
JamieNeve
My Bike: CBR600RR, ZXR400 L-2

Post by JamieNeve »

Looks fricken awesome!! Can't wait for the day when I can have a workshop full of tools and bikes!
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

we're not jealous are we lads ?? :smt011
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
JamieNeve
My Bike: CBR600RR, ZXR400 L-2

Post by JamieNeve »

not at all..... :smt018 :smt018 :smt011 :smt011 :smt010 :smt010