sv650s vs zxr 400

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Lilmick25
My Bike: Zxr 400

sv650s vs zxr 400

Post by Lilmick25 »

can some one just clear this up for me please just passed my test and looking at one of these bikes ill be only using the bikes on weekends
for fun my friends have got a r6 and a cbr600r which one of the two bikes would keep up with these bikes the most zxr or sv?????
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Re: sv650s vs zxr 400

Post by KwakKwak »

Lilmick25 wrote:can some one just clear this up for me please just passed my test and looking at one of these bikes ill be only using the bikes on weekends
for fun my friends have got a r6 and a cbr600r which one of the two bikes would keep up with these bikes the most zxr or sv?????
Neither :tease
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.
Tinman
My Bike: Kawasaki zxr 400

Post by Tinman »

I've had both of those bikes plus I raced an r6 many moons ago and I'd say the sv will keep up better with the IL 4's your mates have, that's mainly because the sv is a v twin and the power is more accessible I.E. You don't have to rev it hard to make it move like you do on the zxr. That being said I'd rather be riding the 400. I'm not bothered about going fast on a bike on the road,I just love the way the 400's handle and are so flickable. Although the sv is still more than capable and is almost as good for playing on and just as good for knee down
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Post by CaNsA »

Depends on the type of roads you ride.

In North Wales I left a GSXR600, Blandit 6, VFR800 and ZX6R for dust.
I was on my zxr400 L1, riding 2up with a popped fork seal pissing fluid all over the front brake.

I arrived in Porthmadog 1st, then the other 2 arrived about 20mins later. Got bored of waiting for the Blandit and ZX6R so went for a burger.
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
KwakKwak
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400L9 2001

Post by KwakKwak »

CaNsA wrote:That's me, looking cool as f*** about 5years ago.
Shame there is no harley in that pic, you could use it on their forum, grinder I believe it's called. :pmsl

Most important question here is were you trying to look cool as f*** CaNsA or does it come naturally???
Does the low seat height reflect the low intelligence? Easier to get an asshole onto.