Replacing Red bull fairing

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Flying Scotsman
My Bike: ZXR400H

Replacing Red bull fairing

Post by Flying Scotsman »

Hi all,

I recently purchased a zxr400h which came with blue red bull fairing, unfortunately the fairing has suffered a minor crash with some scratches up the side. I want to replace the fairing but can't seem to find them anywhere. I wondered if any of you knew where I could find replacement fairings?

:gamer
DAClark89
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: Replacing Red bull fairing

Post by DAClark89 »

these bikes never came with a red bull paint job, that's why you cant find a replacement....
you will just have to have the damage repaired, take it to a bodyshop and see what they say
if they want too much to fix it, you can get a full set of used fairings with the tank to match for a few hundred quid on ebay

the red bull stuff is really tacky anyway, the ZXR and red bull have never had anything to do with each other.....ive never got why people plaster that stuff all over these bikes.
Flying Scotsman
My Bike: ZXR400H

Re: Replacing Red bull fairing

Post by Flying Scotsman »

Yeah I knew they didnt I was looking for a replacement for the Chinese fairing, not much luck haha probably just get it resprayed blue and apply some gold graphics likes it orginal black fairing. Does anyone know where I can get copy of the original graphics, fleabay just has aftermarket ones. biggrin