Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

anyone here into RC cars??

Post by masterofinsanity »

just wondering if any of you guys are into radio control cars etc, tamiys kyosho hpi?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Adam K
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Adam K »

used to have a traxxas nitro 4-tec

http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitro/n ... _n4tec.htm

very very fast, but i didn't ever have time to use it, and it's an expensive toy just to leave laying around doing nothing.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

nice, i've got a Tamiya ford focus nitro car which i've just had tuned, goes like the clappers it does.wouldn't mind a truck or buggy of some sort nitro or electric.

Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Adam K

Post by Adam K »

i don't like electric stuff, the fun runs out too quickly.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

but they are soo much cheaper and its not soo bad if its sat on the shelf for ages?
Adam K

Post by Adam K »

masterofinsanity wrote:but they are soo much cheaper and its not soo bad if its sat on the shelf for ages?
both my nitro cars were impulse buys, would deffo love to have another, but would buy second hand this time.

i think next time i want a monster truck rather than a racing car as i have a big field next to my house.
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

just wondering if any of you guys are into radio control cars etc, tamiys kyosho hpi?
No :smt003

Ha Baz look ive learnt to do some thing different Quote i will be building website's next

God im bored please some one buy my race bike so i can race a BIG boys bike and see if it does hurt hitting tarmac at faster speeds :smt003

Looks a nice motor Baz could be tempted they have a shop around the corner that sells cars fishing gear etc and they race the cars on tennis courts looks fun but i think there all petrol remote cars

You know what your cars missing ( a SLOWERACING sticker along the sides ) :smt006
Adam K

Post by Adam K »

sloweracing wrote:
No :smt003

Ha Baz look ive learnt to do some thing different Quote i will be building website's next

God im bored please some one buy my race bike so i can race a BIG boys bike and see if it does hurt hitting tarmac at faster speeds :smt003

Looks a nice motor Baz could be tempted they have a shop around the corner that sells cars fishing gear etc and they race the cars on tennis courts looks fun but i think there all petrol remote cars

You know what your cars missing ( a SLOWERACING sticker along the sides ) :smt006
i've hit the floor on a couple of occasions on a 50cc scooter, 3 times on a kwak er5, once on a ninja 636, and once on an R1.

the R1 hurt the most and i was on crutches for a month and a half. so there ya go, scientific proof that big boys bikes hurt more to crash :)
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

have you got some stickers si??
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by sloweracing »

Yeah about 2ft long :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Seeing i ve been riding so well who reckons i need to change the

SLOWERACING part or is it okay thoughts

S LOWES RACING NOT TO SAD JUST TAKEN THE S OUT
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

sloweracings cool mate, i think if you had just slow i might fit the stickers on the car??
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

i got a tamiya tgx. 1/8 scale nitro car. goes like toad off a shovel . 4wd and 2 speen gearbox. alfa romeo body.
Quicker Than Yngwie

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

lets see some piccies then!
deviant
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR400 L3

Post by deviant »

sloweracing wrote:
Seeing i ve been riding so well who reckons i need to change the

SLOWERACING part or is it okay thoughts
nah, i think it's got to be more embarrasing for everyone you beat when you pass them with those stickers on!
In the garage:
Kawasaki ZXR400 L3 - shiny
Suzuki DR800 - bouncy
1978 Suzuki GS400 - PROJECT RETRO RACER!
Kawasaki GPz500S - for sale soon
Honda CG125 BR-J - in bits
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin

just bought myself a HPI Rush Evo as well :-) quality bit of kit with upgraded engine and titanium wishbones.