Bloody Fairweather Bikers

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

lynners
My Bike: tomos moped

Bloody Fairweather Bikers

Post by lynners »

Finally, almost got my bike rebuilt. The other bike is now feeling the effects of winter and packed in 3 weeks ago but i'm concentrating on getting the ZXR ready now so just left the old one to rot. Called the garage to do the last two jobs i can't manage (Fork seals and Carb Balancing) and they're bloody all booked up for the next 3 - 4 weeks cos of the gaylord fairweather freaks that are scared to get their bikes dirty!!!!

Now i'm going to be stuck on a goddam bus for a month watching all the bikes going by.

Rant Over
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Its a shame your not closer to me mate, id balance your carbs for you. If your that keen to get the carbs done you could buy yourself some vacuum gauges and take a look at my carb balancing guide in the workshop section.
lynners

Post by lynners »

I'm trying to find someone up here that can help out, only problem is not many of my mates know about the new bike, i was going to turn up on a ride out and see their faces!!

Been reading Diesels write up about the forks but it's not sinking in. I would need the bike on a jack or something wouldn't i. If anyone that can do these jobs and fancy's a ride up to Aberdeen feel free to pop in for a coffee!!!!
Leemc2004

Post by Leemc2004 »

I would have done your seals too, but your over 800 miles away!
1993 - ZXR400L2 - Matt Black - Gold Wheels - Scorpion System - Blueflame EVO Can - DynoJet Stage 1 - K&N Filtercharger - Skidmarx DB Screen.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

gaylord fairweather bikers? hmmm. im a fairweather biker due to the fact i dont want salt and toad corroding my bike. i cant afford a runaround so i have to make the best of the weather and sort out the pros and cons. but i can do my own fork seals and balancing etc so i dont clog up the garages for the hardcore REAL bikers like yerself. :smt002
Quicker Than Yngwie