It's Not A 'SHE', And It's Dirtier Than A Ferrets Toilet!

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

You better believe it!

I've never understood people who refer to their bikes as 'she' - it kind of freaks me out speaking to people who do that! Something in my brain tells me to edge away very slowly then leg it!

My bike isn't a 'she'. None of my bikes have been. I wouldn't even begin to compare it to the beauty of a woman. Besides - I wouldn't want to burn my Purple-Veined Custard-Chucker on my exhaust pipes!

Sure, I love my bike - but when it comes down to it, it's just a tool. Although admittedly my bikes have broken down far fewer times than my ex girlfriends, and there's certainly less screws loose!

I've never given my bikes names, either. Look - it's got a name already as far as I'm concerned - it says Honda VFR or Kawasaki ZXR etc. Calling it 'Mabel' just seems plain -ing WRONG!!! I suppose i use some generic names to refer to my bikes sometimes. Most are unprintable to your delicate eyeballs to read, but i have been known to refer to them as 'The Beast' and suchlike.

And it's filthy!

Well, ok - it's not that bad... but i want to RIDE the -ing thing - not clean it!

Big wow - you have an immaculate sparkly bike you stripped down and spent 27 hours cleaning! I spent 30 mins cleaning mine then RODE it- like it was made for!

This is one of the main reasons i could never own a big (gay - oh, did i type that out loud?) shiny Harley. I don't get the whole polishing toad - then only ever riding it on clean sunny days.

f*** that! Give me scrapes on my footpegs and dead fly splatters and rubber dribbling off the edges of my tyres!

Give me sliding the back end out in thunderstorms!

Give me tip-toeing around through winter on snow and salt!

I'm a biker to RIDE - not to look pretty.

I'll leave that to my real women.
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Well said mate, never called any of my bikes by name, not by womens names anyway. Only ever called my 7R by a name and thats either 'black beauty' or as you mentioned; 'the beast'.
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Post by diesel »

my daughter used to give mine. ive named far more women than bikes. ie, fat bitch/slag/whore ( delete as appropriate ) two timing cum bucket, fuckwit, lazy doofus and to really upset i call em darling.
Quicker Than Yngwie

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

PMSL jamz after what we was talking about this afternoon! :smt005 :smt005
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

LOL yeah!

I don't think I'll be knackering any of my drills through polishing! :smt003
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja