find me some decent aftermarket parts for my bike

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Renegade
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Renegade »

yea i find with mine that its fine in the mornings but after i go for a ride out and come back to my house, ill park the bike on my drive and it keeps dripping oil for a bit so i allways get little bits of oil on the floor, im glad iv got one tho lol, keeps my chain lubed, i never lubed the chain on my mito lol
hciR
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400

Post by hciR »

If I had 'only' £150 to spend on the ZXR ('cos lets face it, £150 aint that much in the grand scheme of things) I'd probably go for service items.
e.g. brake pads/ braided lines, chain and sprokets, oils, filters, plugs, decent set of rubber ect... anything the bike will benefit from mechanically. You will get alot more out of your bike this way, rather than spending all the money on one bit of cosmetics.
Not that I'm against making a bike look good, it just generally takes more money to upgrade cosmetics than to keep you bike mechanically sound.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Scottoilers only make a mess if you got them up too high, it seems that people think thier chains arent being oiled unless thier wheel is covered in oil then they moan about the mess.
psychopaulgtr
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: 03 Z1000

Post by psychopaulgtr »

If i had £150 id save it and get some stainless headers microns are good
its unbelieveable how bad the mild steel rots on the standard pipes.

it will be the first thing i buy if i get another zxr
There's a little bit of Psycho in all of us
1997 ZXR 400 L5 SOLD 2006 ZX-6R Write-Off 2003 Z1000 happy as a pig in muck