made me smile

Welcome to the ZXRworld forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Renegade
My Bike: tomos moped

made me smile

Post by Renegade »

ok since i put my new exhaust on i have been contemplating putting the baffle back in to get a few more MPG out of it, but something happened yesterday to change my mind...

i was on my way back from my girlfriends house at about 5:00pm and i was riding down a hill to turn left at the bottom and go back to my house, there was a car sitting at the junction waiting to come out, and since it was a nice day he had his window all the way down and was talking to someone on his phone.

so im riding down this hill and just as i get closer to the junction where i need to turn and where this car is waiting to pull out the guy stops talking to his mate on the phone and puts his phone out of the window of his car so that he could show his mate how awesome my bike sounded lol then when i went past proceeded to carry on talking lol, made me feel good :p and im keeping the baffle out till winter now....
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Wicked! :smt003

You never know that may have possibly saved your life too. If he hadnt heard you especially while trying to listen to his mobile phone and didnt see you either, he may have pulled out on you!
Jamz
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZX9-R C2

Post by Jamz »

LOL something similar happened with me at Merry Hill last Saturday!

I was trying to get out of the car park, and some -ing BINT in front of me in a people carrier was just sat there chatting on her phone!

When I noticed this was why she was dithering and blocking me, I pulled up alongside her open window, and bonced the revs off the limiter for a while.

I don't think she enjoyed it half as much as my pillion did! :smt003
Who needs tyres when you've got knees!! :twisted:

View my Blog: http://blog.myspace.com/nastyevilninja

Random
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by Random »

Yeah i never use my horn just rev the bike sounds better and works just as good.
ZXR 400 the bike of my dreams!