My Bike: zxr400 h1

Re: Double Bubble

Post by steve87 »

where canyou get one for the h model?
86zxr01
My Bike: zxr400

Post by 86zxr01 »

steve87 wrote:where canyou get one for the h model?
Well I found one on ebay from this magic_tech person who sends them from Hong Kong. You could try and message him/her as they might be able to get you one.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/magic_tech

For the record I got mine fine all the way from Hong Kong
spoonaltap

Post by spoonaltap »

I love my double bubble, think it makes my bike look better and when it's raining I can sit on my tank so I don't get water in my eyes coz I have to have my visor open as it's toad and steams up all the time.

bumble72
My Bike: ZXR 400L

Post by bumble72 »

masterofinsanity wrote:
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 am
never been a fan of double bubbles myself think they look naff!
Well before I got one on my R1 my head used bobble around like of those parcel shelf dogs. But then it does does have a bit of acceleration and top end. Also even with the bubble, the amount amount force on your neck is like having someone push a boot down on the top your head and shoulders. With the bubble it's blown back backwards. Interestingly an ex of mine told me she,d never seen a bloke with muscles in the weird places I had (on my back mind ) and I don't even go to the gym or anything. But I do use my R1 as my main transport. God it's great bike :-). But the zxr 400 turns in beautifully. Mwah. You really crank it round islands, he he. But because it's short and light, you get blown about on fast roads so a bubble is probably even more useful t shape air currents around rather against you.
That's my theory anyway and I,m sticking to it ;-)
bumble72
My Bike: ZXR 400L

Post by bumble72 »

I mean without the bub my head was blown backwards