update on my bike madness

Moderator: Moderators

icklelea
My Bike: tomos moped

update on my bike madness

Post by icklelea »

Well i drove 200 miles to get back to my parents house, simply to go to a garage who arent arses... i only took it in for my MOT and iv got it back with my chain tightened, my tyres pumped up (they were super flat) and my revs are sorted!!?? :smt017 apparently all they did was drop my idle revs adjuster knob thingy (so technical i know) and on my massive 2 mile journey home i had absolutly no issues with it!?!?! my accelerator does feel heavier to turn?! but who knows!! actually who cares!! so fingers crossed this means its now sorted, as frustrating as it is that that may have been the minor issue all along causing me so much hassle, i am just happy that its sorted!!!! wooo!! :smt003
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

nice one, fingers crossed then!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Xphyral
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Xphyral »

Congratulations!!

I told you it was the idle speed :smt019

The trouble with having an open mind, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
icklelea

Post by icklelea »

im sorry :oops: i promise to listen in the future!!! (although i did try this and it didnt work!??!)