- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 pm
- My Bike: ZXR400 H1 Race bike
Has anyone done the L model radiator to H1 bike upgrade?
i find that my h1 has a small radiator and gets quite hot. anyone tried this?
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:30 pm
- My Bike: ZXR400J2
- Location: JAPAN
They mount completely different so you'll have a challange on your hands - a H2/J2 rad' is same size as the L's though and will slot right on it
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 am
- My Bike: kawasaki zxr 400 L9
So your saying a H rad will bolt straight on as a replaecment for L rad std bike ??????
- L-plate hell
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am
- My Bike: ZXR400 L4, ZX6R F1 track
- Location: Chesterfield
No, he's saying an H2 radiator (which is the same size as an L one)will fit an H1