Gasket sets

Moderator: Moderators

Gasket sets

Post by Guest »

Looking for a top end/bottom end gasket set for the zxr 400, anyone know where you can get such a gasket set?

Cheers
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

cradley kawasaki should be able to help you there or any kwak dealer for that matter.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.

Post by Guest »

they tend to just sell individual gaskets though don't they?

Im after a complete kit, even if its aftermarket (there must be something out there as these bikes are raced alot).
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

if you specify you want the set they should get you the set. could try ebay?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Cro

Post by Cro »

I've got a set that is only missing the exhaust gaskets. It includes, head, base, clutch, generator, pulse and sump. PM me through the site if you're interested. All but one are brand new, the sump had been put on a demo model but never used, are all original genuine Kawasaki parts and come in un opend packs.
sloweracing
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by sloweracing »

Like Baz says you cant buy a kit you need to write down which ones you require just go through the manaul

We use Fowlers only as they do us a race discount
kris-cross
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by kris-cross »

Fowlers are brilliant and have everything you seem to want, a great discount too (for acu licence holders) i think we get 40% discount. Headgasgets are only £8.50 for example :smt003