JUST MY LUCK

Moderator: Moderators

YZF1000R
My Bike: ZX12R NINJA

JUST MY LUCK

Post by YZF1000R »

To buy a piece of crap that nearly every single bolt is seized, all pads down to metal, calipers siezed, fairing glued together, suspension bushes like rotten wood, wheel bearings like riding over cobbles, sprockets like count dracula's teeth and to top it all off (apart from the blown engine) a chuffing allen bolt head at the bottom of the fork leg snapped.

I can, and will do the work but why oh why oh why do I keep buying turds like these?

Ah!!, even just noticed that this post is in Engine should be in other
ross46
Restricted
Restricted
My Bike: zxr 400 l6

Re: JUST MY LUCK

Post by ross46 »

i know the feeling! being 18 and still in education i cant afford to pay the extra money to get ones that are perfect. got my zxr and had to take out the whole wiring loom, change all fluids including fork oil, grease every bearing and have spent the last 6 months having to buy all the assorted bits after banner saw my bike and showed me all the parts that are missing! fuel pump held on by cable ties, and 1 bolt holding on the rear subframe! that scared me shitless and my pillion even more when he saw, so now im saving up, ripping it to bits and doing it all over again until it is bang on perfect with every boly loctited or held on with nyloc nuts, copper greased and every connector filled with dielectric grease, person who buys this is going to love me!