heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Moderator: Moderators

Loopy
My Bike: tomos moped

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Post by Loopy »

just tried to post piccy in this thread but cant, so have attempted to post the piccy in the gallery under junk!

ordered a new clutch pressure plate from bartons and they've sent one through but its very different to the one that came out of my bike. Was wondering if anyone knows what's the broken one?

and how do I get piccy in here to show u?
138mph and it still goes :D

12.80 @ 107mph and still getting faster ;-)

UK's fastest bird 2007 & 2008 ~ zx12r 208mph
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Cant help with ya clutch cos ive never had one out, but for the piccie -

make sure its uploaded somewhere like in the junk folder (its not there at the moment incidentally)
next step it to right click on the picture and then select 'properties' from the drop down menu.
then look for the 'address(URL)' there should be a web address next to this in te window. Now highlight the address, right click 'copy'.
Then go into your post where you want the picture to appear, right click where you want the picture, and then 'paste'.
Once you have done that, highlighjt the address again and then just up above the reply window youll see the options for italic, bold, underlined writing, 9 in all. Click on the 'Img' button you get :

[img]my picture[/img]

Then preview the post to make sure its worked

:wink:
Loopy

Post by Loopy »

ok cheers dunno why it's not uploaded into the junk file but did it hours ago :(

Since had phone call from Bartons and they've sent the wrong clutch plate, so they're gonna have a looki for the correct one 2moro for me :D

masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

Definitely not the right one,

sorry, uploads have to be approved and i cant sit here all day as much as i would love to :D
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Loopy

Post by Loopy »

ok cheers for that any how :wink:

Bartons have agreed it's the wrong one and say the H2 is the same as the L models so will remove one from an engine ready for me to collect Tuesday. Is that right they're the same then :?:

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

A small debate on that subject but i recon they are identical. Having had my engine out and looking at what ive seen on ebay they are both the same. I cant really see why they would have designed a entirely new engine just for the L model. Plus if you look in the manuals for the bikes they are the same diagrams.
Loopy

Post by Loopy »

Well clutch has been on and working great :D dead chuffed with myself now. Got several other probs like the sticky revs mentioned elsewhere, only does it when hot, quick blip of throttle sorts it out :wink: Also my bike now has Scorpion header pipes n race can, when just bumbling along anything under 6000rpm it's crap, dont wanna know, dont wanna go, will cough n splutter n think about it before excellerating. This isnt a problem if I give it a handfull from starting off or dont drop below 6000rpm. Is this normal behaviour for this set up :?: