Wheel Parts

Moderator: Moderators

Chazzman_bm
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Wheel Parts

Post by Chazzman_bm »

Hi Guys,

I'm rebuilding my H1 ZXR400 and after getting the wheels powder coated, I'm missing a whole bunch of parts. I've already contacted Cradley Kawasaki and Wemoto but neither have the parts I need. Here's what I'm missing:

Front wheel
-----------
1x wheel spacer - 92143A-1324 (goes inside the front wheel, between the bearings and is no longer available)

Rear wheel
----------
1x wheel spacer 92143-1326 (goes inside the rear wheel, between the bearings and is Japanese spec. only)
1x spacer 92143-1209 (no longer available)

Anybody got spares they want to sell off? If I can't find spares, I'll have to get some made by a machine shop so does anybody know the specs (length, inside and outer diameter) to reproduce them?

Thanks.
Chazz.
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: Wheel Parts

Post by CaNsA »

I had trouble finding a few parts and messaged all the ebay sells that are breaking zxr400's.
I got lucky.

Double check the part numbers http://www.cmsnl.com

Also, no bike breakers nearby?
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
Chazzman_bm

Post by Chazzman_bm »

Thanks for the info. That site id great. As for breakers and suppliers locally, no there is nothing at all like that here. We're restricted to 4-strokes motorcycles (scooters) no bigger than 15cc and 2-strokers of 100cc for road use. My ZXR400 came back to Bermuda with me from the UK and will be used on our tiny race track. Whatever works to fuel the need for 'speed'. smiler

Thanks again.
Chazzman_bm

Post by Chazzman_bm »

I just re-read my reply there. We're restricted to 150cc 4-strokes not 15cc. 150 is bad enough though. smiler