front sproket

Moderator: Moderators

dr-6pot
My Bike: zxr 400

front sproket

Post by dr-6pot »

Hi what is the standard spocket on the front of my 1991 400 L ..14 -15 -16 ??

cheers Mick
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: front sproket

Post by cargo »

:rant :ffs

I've been in work all night with no internet access................I cant believe that no one has been bothered to answer such a simple easy question for this forum member..............it was posted over 12 hours ago...........what sort of lazy good for nothings are you all ?

I mean like all it would have taken was a few minutes to go and undo the four cover bolts and the gearlink bolt and have a look and count the teeth on the sprocket for this lad like how much trouble would that really have been.................? And even better could someone not have gone to the manual on the front page and looked up in manaul what the number of teeth on the front sprocket is.................lazy useless good for nothings the whole bloody lot of you.

Oh by the way I've got a 1991 L1 one model just bought it yesterday its lovely and in imaculate condition can someone tell me what colour it is ?
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

First time I've been on since Friday ill have you know cargo.

I got a better idea, ill tell him from memory cos I remember! Standard sprocket size is 15teeth on the front and 45 on the rear. :)
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Post by Mori Man »

He's on his Dabs Rob - don't worry about it :smt002

Anyhoo, he should be on the ZRX forum the turncoat :smt005

PS. f*** Off gay purple ! :smt002
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by cargo »

Mori Man wrote:
Anyhoo, he should be on the ZRX forum the turncoat

lovely bike horrible forum
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Post by Mori Man »

cargo wrote:
Mori Man wrote:
Anyhoo, he should be on the ZRX forum the turncoat

lovely bike horrible forum
shocking

You got your ZZR cams in yet ?

Then starts the " LIST " :smt005

Have to say, stopping all (well nearly all) forum activity confuddled got to focus on Social life , Play life & Work life - just now they are all the same and 14hrs a day :smt011

Got to get alife back and buils my 440 motor :smt007

Will try better Cargo - honest winks
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

well i thought i'd let someone else reply for a change :smt019

cargo is it green/white & blue by any chance? :smt003
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
dr-6pot

Post by dr-6pot »

cargo wrote::rant :ffs

I've been in work all night with no internet access................I cant believe that no one has been bothered to answer such a simple easy question for this forum member..............it was posted over 12 hours ago...........what sort of lazy good for nothings are you all ?

I mean like all it would have taken was a few minutes to go and undo the four cover bolts and the gearlink bolt and have a look and count the teeth on the sprocket for this lad like how much trouble would that really have been.................? And even better could someone not have gone to the manual on the front page and looked up in manaul what the number of teeth on the front sprocket is.................lazy useless good for nothings the whole bloody lot of you.

Oh by the way I've got a 1991 L1 one model just bought it yesterday its lovely and in imaculate condition can someone tell me what colour it is ?
yeh i could have counted my own , if i had the bike at hand , but i hadnt , just thought the best thing to ask the forum in the hope for a straight answer , how wrong was i

Donated £10 last month and asked 1 question and get a smart assed coment back , worth it NO :rant
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by cargo »

Oh dear my friend you do need a sense of humour transplant dont you ?

Not once in my post do I mention you. It is aimed at the rest of the forum members and their failure to answer a simple basic question.

The best thing which is what you seem to gave been seeking is that you make a little effort and find the answer for yourself.

ZXRworld is a wonderful resourse with more information about the ZXR400 available than just about any other website all the ZXR400 service manuals are here.
There is a parts microfiche with exploded drawings and parts numbers and perhaps more importantly a wealth of experience and knowledge amongst the forum members................................the entire forum is searchable and you could have found your answer that way or you could have looked up the manul but you chose to ask in a new thread...............

And even from my post which I again remind you pokes fun at the rest of the forum there was a clue as to where you could get you answer.

You donation to the forum is very welcome it helps keep the site on line all you needed to do was use the site yourself to find the answer and not expect someone else to do it for you............................partucluary for such a mundane easy to find answer.
dr-6pot

Post by dr-6pot »

Kiss my ass, i was at work and this site is in my favorites, i needed a quick answer, and may be some more advice to follow, ie it may be better to drop a tooth or go up one, this is a forum not a search engine, if everyone was to just search how the hell would anyone get to know anyone else.

Sitting office , need to know an answer "oh i know ill ask the lads on the zxr forum, someone will know 1st off and may have advice"

Or sod the forum i've paid into! i'll just search and ask somewhere else???

Cause if i need an answer to a zxr400 question and i don't have the bike at hand , the zrx400 forum is the last place i should ask, i'll remember that next time.

Simple straight answer would have done, not sarky crap.

"WELCOME TO THE ZXR FORUM, FRIENDLY PLACE FOR ALL YOUR ZXR INFORMATION- BUT TO A SEARCH FIRST CAUSE WE CANT BE BOTHERED IN ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS" :pmsl
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by cargo »

For an instant answer a search of the forum would be jolly usefull.......it is the years of experience gained by the forum members stored on the forum you would be searching.....................

But then I bet you've not even noticed the forum search box up there on the top right of your screen..

instant answer

instant answer 2 top of page 1-4

11th post down posted by me in 2005 with lots of useful extra information and advice