Front disc number issue

Moderator: Moderators

TGR
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Front disc number issue

Post by TGR »

Right a bit more of a in-dept look at my current problem with my caliper hitting my disc on the L1.

I've noticed that my left disc which seems to sit fine has the number stamped L23F while my right disc (above) has the number stamped L39N on it.

Could anyone check there disc for me and see what your numbers say please?
Last edited by TGR on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cardboardcutouts
My Bike: Zxr 400 1991

Re: Front disc number issue

Post by cardboardcutouts »

um probably no help to you, but i just had a look at mine and all i can see printed on it is L2 1H and 3.5MM which im guessing is the minimum thickness sorry!
TGR

Post by TGR »

cardboardcutouts wrote:um probably no help to you, but i just had a look at mine and all i can see printed on it is L2 1H and 3.5MM which im guessing is the minimum thickness sorry!
thank you for checking, these numbers on mine are stamped on the sliver bit just above the black middle section(just below where the pads make contact), and has a wee direction arrow beside it not the easiest to see.

But thank you again :smt001
cardboardcutouts
My Bike: Zxr 400 1991

Post by cardboardcutouts »

yep thats where that was, nothing else on there had a double check! sorry to be of no help what so ever! :smt012
TGR

Post by TGR »

cardboardcutouts wrote:yep thats where that was, nothing else on there had a double check! sorry to be of no help what so ever! :smt012
No need to be sorry, you helped a lot now I know what discs number can be used on the bike :smt003 . also helped my type the proper number in L instead of 1 :pmsl