F*** YOU EBC!

Moderator: Moderators

R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

F*** YOU EBC!

Post by R P Corse »

ok well all i can say is EBC are now officially skunk, 2000miles and they have worn right down! admittedly i should keep check on how low my pads wear, but i usually change them every 4-5k miles, i've changed 3 sets in the last 6-7k miles and im not exactly a hard braker especially in the rain/ice. with the last set nearly ruining my discs too!

i'm no longer using EBC and have made the switch to SBS which so far seem great! reasonably priced too, but being that im taking the bike off the road completely - currently only riding during the day as no lights on her, i want to know how SBS holds up on the track.
AFM327
L-plate hell
L-plate hell

Re: F*** YOU EBC!

Post by AFM327 »

Which EBC pads? Race pads won't last as long as street pads.
captain orange
My Bike: zxr400l

Re: F*** YOU EBC!

Post by captain orange »

BigB wrote:ok well all i can say is EBC are now officially skunk, 2000miles and they have worn right down! admittedly i should keep check on how low my pads wear, but i usually change them every 4-5k miles, i've changed 3 sets in the last 6-7k miles and im not exactly a hard braker especially in the rain/ice. with the last set nearly ruining my discs too!

i'm no longer using EBC and have made the switch to SBS which so far seem great! reasonably priced too, but being that im taking the bike off the road completely - currently only riding during the day as no lights on her, i want to know how SBS holds up on the track.
Nothing wrong with EBC. I've raced on organic and sintered, and get easy a full season out of one set. The problem is probably with your calipers. SBS are good too, but harder on your discs. When a pad wears fast it ain't wearing your disc out....