Aftermarket Levers?

Moderator: Moderators

SamZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400 L3

Aftermarket Levers?

Post by SamZX »

I was thinking of getting some sexy Aftermarket levers for my ZXR400 L3 model, has anyone done this already? and if so which make would you recommend? so far after doing some research the only brand I can find that claims to support the ZXR400 is Pazzo. Has anyone had any experience with them? also... They do operate the brake light switch properly don't they? lol, as there obviously designed for track use; they look like they do...
Thanks in advance!
Jack Of All Trades... Master Of F*ck All
SamZX
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400 L3

Re: Aftermarket Levers?

Post by SamZX »

Sorry for the double post... I just noticed I think this topic should be in the ''Your Tuning Questions'' bit, not here... Sorry about that.
Jack Of All Trades... Master Of F*ck All
will#224
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: L1 racer

Post by will#224 »

Have a look at the performance technology flip up levers. About £35 each
bendog66
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: ZXR400 L4, ZX6R F1 track

Post by bendog66 »

only just seen this. The levers don't operate the brake light, the little switch the levers rest on do, so yes, they will. However, Pazzo don't make them specifically for the ZXR400. You can get some to fit though...

The front brake lever from a GSXR will fit although the marked part has to be replaced with one from a bike they do make them for (i used a zx636 one, as the side stand sensor is the same fitting) to fit the clutch lever:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.