brook suspension

Moderator: Moderators

RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

brook suspension

Post by RedexRobB »

I'm now in the process of getting things underway with the zxr.

First on the cards is getting the chassis tidied up and fitted with decent suspension. I've been looking around for suspension and found this company who can refurbished the front forks as well as supply some ktech springs. Anyone here had any experience with them?

http://www.brooksuspension.co.uk/catalo ... /?q=zxr400

I'm also considering the nitron track shock. Only 150 extra over the sport shock would this be worth the extra?

I've had a look at Maxton and I'm looking at over a grand for them to do it. Of course this will be money well spent but I just can't justify that much.
CaNsA
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZX6R F1

Re: brook suspension

Post by CaNsA »

Ive got the nitron 3 way race shock (600 quid-ish) and its decent, very decent :D

Send your forks off to maxton, nitron dont do anything with forks even though i asked them a year ago if they were going to and they said "soon".

I might be tempted to part with my rear shock if you make me a decent offer, It's in mint condition - done about 1000 easy miles - and is wrapped in a shock tube.

As for bearings, contact the guys at http://simplybearings.co.uk/
They are very well priced and dont sell toad.
Moderator & Skilled Ban Hammer Operator!
Has this forum helped you out? Say thanks by donating some of your hard earned cash towards running costs.

:: <=-LOADED TELLY BOXES - NO CONTRACT - NO SUBSCRIPTION - PM ME-=> ::
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: brook suspension

Post by RedexRobB »

The forks would go to Brook suspension who I would source the rear shock while I was at it. That's if I didn't buy yours of course.

I'll PM you about the shock. :)