Rear Shock

Moderator: Moderators

virgil
My Bike: tomos moped

Rear Shock

Post by virgil »

I dont think that this is a major real problem, but due to the fact that i am new to all things motorbike, I was after some guidance.....

After nearly finishing my self carbon stickering (if anyone wants the templates, just email me) I thought about shining up the kick plates etc!!! On my 400H, my rear shock has a braided hose on it which leads to the resevoir which is a red bull can, not literally....is this standard? Can any one advise.......... :smt003
Cheers once again
Dal

Post by Dal »

Hi Virgil,

If it's like my H2 the Red Bull thing is literally a cut up can thats then wrapped around the cylinder. :smt002

Cheers
Dal
virgil

Post by virgil »

Spot on mate, what about the braided hose is that a standard thing? I saw some shocks on ebay and they seemed to be just rubber hoses. I am trying to work out what has been "upgraded" on the bike, ie brakes, hoses, exhust and even the polished frame? I reckon the next time i see another H2 is to make like a stalker and follow them home for a comparison....cheers mate for getting back to me.......
Dal

Post by Dal »

Well both of mine both H2's have rubber hose's with what looks like a spring fitted around that.

What else has yours got?
virgil

Post by virgil »

It is the same as a brake hose, maybe that is all that has been changed, i will have another look tomorrow to see if i can any writing or similar on it.....