near write off

Moderator: Moderators

shaq

near write off

Post by shaq »

is there any one that can help me rebuild a 91 zxr400 fnt end ie step by step! my forks are bent, radiator bent, the clocks and headlight have had it along with ma tank an fairing. i cn do most of the rebuild maself but being as i dnt have a clue ne help wuld b much appreached. its mainly the forks that is the biggest problem but any and all help pls

thank u
gubbs
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZZR1100C3

Re: near write off

Post by gubbs »

shaq wrote:is there any one that can help me rebuild a 91 zxr400 fnt end ie step by step! my forks are bent, radiator bent, the clocks and headlight have had it along with ma tank an fairing. i cn do most of the rebuild maself but being as i dnt have a clue ne help wuld b much appreached. its mainly the forks that is the biggest problem but any and all help pls

thank u
If its a H model I can supply you a set of clocks and headlights already mounted on the bracket, ready to bolt on (bolts included).

£35 + p&p

I also have a tatty old tank you can have for a tenner. I also have tatty fairing panels you can have for £10 each.
zxr400 h2 (breaking)
zzr1100c3 (broken)
Vespa et4 (almost broken)

My FleaBay

"Save the planet, eat a vegan .." - Clarkson
diesel
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx7r

Re: near write off

Post by diesel »

oh crap. ive just binned a set of H1 forks :smt010 . i think all i may have are the gold outer legs
Quicker Than Yngwie