h1 h2 or l9 race bike

Moderator: Moderators

embo zxr h2
My Bike: zxr400 h2

h1 h2 or l9 race bike

Post by embo zxr h2 »

hi guys i have h1 (i think) h2 and l9 frames and looking to sort out track day bike for next year :excited
can anyone give me advice on which one wood be best. i have h2 road bike that i have finished
this year. clocked 120mph @13000rpms on it and need to be above 4th gear in wet befor hitting 9.500 rev's
unless you like snaking. mmm good times. i have a lot more parts for h models as i have had mine for 8 year
or so. please help need to start getting it sorted
Mori Man
Blingmeister
Blingmeister
My Bike: ZXR400J2

Re: h1 h2 or l9 race bike

Post by Mori Man »

An H build is going to be your cheapest option having most of the parts.

Just remeber it was an H2 that won the chamionship in 1990 , the Ls never realised their potential :smt002

Racers aren't much fans of the H1 swinger which I dont understand (except the weight saving) as if you look at MotoGP bikes the not only go for an over or under braced arm but with side infills too :smt004 Something that is destined for one of my H1 arms if not two :smt003 The stiffer the backend the more power you can lay down in bends and get away with. Recently seen an L model racer with a converted H swingarm on it and it was a pro-series bike, rider said it turned in quicker with a shorter wheelbase and he was able to get the power back on sooner.

MM!
Nothing worse than having an H and not being able to scratch it !
Living life on the edge, SuPposedly