Footpeg hangers?

Moderator: Moderators

Dave

Footpeg hangers?

Post by Dave »

I need a part number for left foot peg hanger. Any ideas?
I was riding a H1 model till we had a disagreement and i met the road at thirtyish. Hence the need for engine side casing, fairing, indicator, mirrors etc. :oops:
MJJ400

Post by MJJ400 »

Cannot help with the part number I'm afraid, but if you ring up Cradley Kawasaki they could tell you - plus price/lead time etc.

I probably have most of the stuff you need in the garage though, as I am parting an H1. Mirrors are currently on eBay though, so best be quick if you need them.

Hope you are OK after your spill.

Martin.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

check out the microfiches they will give you the part numbers.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Dave, i have a H model left hand footrest hanger going spare. Incorrect purchase on ebay :roll: Theres a number on it, which is 355011-1494.

Anyways, bad bit is it has a small crack around where the botton bolt tightens in. Otherwise just needs a quick clean, so great if ya want a quick fix to get her on the road till you can afford a decent one :wink: . Ill try and get a pic for you if i can find some decent batteries for my digital camera :)

Only want a tenner for it plus a few quid postage to you.

If ya interested let me know, pm me
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

Pics for ya Dave.

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/258527/

The crack in the bolt hole. Not sure of you can use Loctite metal glue to keep this from cracking more, but theres no flex when you try and twist it so i imagine its still pretty strong. Also i doubt if it will break more as when you apply weight to the peg its going to pivot around the top nut. I think just be careful when you tighten. Once again my contact details are above so if ya interested let me know :)

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/258528/
Dave

Thanks

Post by Dave »

I've "bitten the buttit" and paid out £45 for a footpeg hanger from LM Spares. Its quite pricy but for the added confidence it is worth the pennies.
Thanks for the offer RobB. I may take you up on it at a later date if i can get it welded cheaply so I can have a spare.
You may want to get it welded and stick it on e-bay yourself and make a few quid??

Thanks for the help.

Dave