brake hanger

Moderator: Moderators

bakey
My Bike: zxr 400 L and a rs125;)

brake hanger

Post by bakey »

hi guys im new here and have been reading all the posts before i had to ask a question but i have to ask ,,,are the brake footrest hanger the same for every model or if you have a h model you need a h modle footrest and if you have the l model you need a l model footrest,reason i ask is im just after buying a zxr l model i tink and the back brake hanger is a bodge job on it dont fit it properly its only heald on by 1 allen bolt as the screw hole dosent match up for the second bolt and you need to use your heel instead of your toes to brake as its at so much of a low angle,its not the safest really yeno but works but not my style either haha but back to me question are the hangers interchangeable or are they model specific ta for looking jerry :)
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Re: brake hanger

Post by RedexRobB »

if your on about the rider footpegs yes they are interchangeable, they do however have the footrests in a slightly different position, but they do fit.

I do believe you can adjust the brake lver position by a small nut at the very back of the lever where it pushed into the master cylinder ;)
bakey
My Bike: zxr 400 L and a rs125;)

Re: brake hanger

Post by bakey »

cheers rob,il get a L model hanger so as to keep the footrests in the same position :)