Moderator: Moderators

Aripug
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: Zx6r 04 & zxr400L 93

Gear counter

Post by Aripug »

Ciao to everybody...
I'd like to know if can i use a gear counter on my zxr400...i'm using this one http://www.starlane.com/vedit/15/cronom ... dprod=1072 on my ninja and i'd like to know if can i do the same on my zxr400
Thanks to everybody
:) "Your blood runs Lime Green , that's good enough for us" :) By Mori man
Awacs
My Bike: ZXR 400 L4

Re: Gear counter

Post by Awacs »

up

it interest me
The Gatekeeper
My Bike: ZXR400, 2001 ZX6R,

Post by The Gatekeeper »

you cant use it on a 400 dude as they need an electronic speedo not a cable type, i have just modified one for my 400 though to work via a couple of reed switches that mount near the gearshift, when you lift the lever it switches the switch and changes the display up and the same when going down, if i remember when i have more time i will put a bit of a video on here about it :)
Cheers Darren
If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way you were told in the first place !
frankiestennett72
My Bike: ZXR400

Post by frankiestennett72 »

The Gatekeeper wrote:you cant use it on a 400 dude as they need an electronic speedo not a cable type, i have just modified one for my 400 though to work via a couple of reed switches that mount near the gearshift, when you lift the lever it switches the switch and changes the display up and the same when going down, if i remember when i have more time i will put a bit of a video on here about it :)
Cheers Darren
Would be great if you could fella! :smt003