Help fitting a Cyclone Alarm

Moderator: Moderators

skaterboy
My Bike: tomos moped

Help fitting a Cyclone Alarm

Post by skaterboy »

Anyone got an alarm wiring diagram, that allows an alarm to be fitted and makes your bike keyless, I was supplied one with the alarm, and have fitted it as per the diagram with 2 relays and a resistor supplied by the alarm company, but the bike will not start until I disconnect the grey wire that goes to the IC unit, the supplied diagram shows the white, grey and brown ignition switch wires with a resistor going to one relay, and the blue, red and brown ignition switch wires going to the other relay, the relays are working and so are all the lights indicators etc, etc, the ignition even comes on from the remote and the engine turns but will not fire. The only way you can get it to start is by diconnecting the grey wire from the relay, turning the ignition key to on and then either pressing the start button on the handlebar or remote. the system is supposed to be fully keyless wired as per the diagram but this will not work on my ZXR400L. So I was hoping that maybe someone out there had a solution to my problem
Wear the sliders out and enjoy yourself!