English Headlight (2 bulbs)

Moderator: Moderators

NinjaDwarf
My Bike: ZXR 400 '93

English Headlight (2 bulbs)

Post by NinjaDwarf »

hello, as you may notice i'm new to this foum from germany (active on http://www.zxr400.de).

i have a german zxr400 and really like the english headlight. i managed to find one and am now desperately trying to get it passed the german tüv (i just want to have it in my papers, the tüv wouldnt even notice). in order for the tüv guy to register this headlight he needs ANY information he can get about the light. so if you have ANY documentation whatsoever about it, please please tell me.

i have already contacted kawasaki germany, england and stanley (the manufacturer). stanley didn't answer and kawasaki couldn't help me :cry:
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

what sort of info do you need?
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
NinjaDwarf
My Bike: ZXR 400 '93

Post by NinjaDwarf »

he says any thing he can get! best if it has a pic on it so that he knows its from THIS light (i guess it could have the stanley number on it just as well). but really anything you have could be of great help. he just wants to be able to write up why he thinks i can drive with the light and thus wants documents he can lean on.
RedexRobB
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: ZXR400L3

Post by RedexRobB »

i think the best info you will get is the power of the bulbs; 65 Watts if i remember correctly. If he wants dimensions then i guess best people would be the people that made them; Stanley.