Urgent assistance needed please!!

Moderator: Moderators

griff488
My Bike: ZXR400L '92 & ZX7R

Urgent assistance needed please!!

Post by griff488 »

Hi Folks

Some of you may have seen my bike for sale in the classified section but i have a query regarding the side infill panels at the front.
A chap who came to view the bike reckons the two triangular pieces at the front of the frame either side of the nose cone should bolt to something.
I've looked in the microfiche and been all over the bike but cant see where the forward most bolt attaches. The rear two line up ok but the front bolt doesn't??
I've attached a pic from the microfiche showing the two pieces i'm on about. Part no. 14090 + 14090A
If someone could advise whether ther is a part missing and what it is then i'd be most greatful! A quick photo would be even better!!
Thanks Griff
extonyg
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400 L1 uk

Re: Urgent assistance needed please!!

Post by extonyg »

im pretty sure mine are attachted to the indicators....although im not sure might just be floating..
bendog66
L-plate hell
L-plate hell
My Bike: ZXR400 L4, ZX6R F1 track

Post by bendog66 »

yes there's a bracket on the OEM indicators. I'll take a picture in the morning as it's cold in the garage right now
griff488
My Bike: ZXR400L '92 & ZX7R

Post by griff488 »

bendog66 wrote:yes there's a bracket on the OEM indicators. I'll take a picture in the morning as it's cold in the garage right now
That'll be why then. Mine has aftermarket indicators fitted. A pic would still be appreciated thanks