Aftermarket Fairing. Options/Opinions?

Moderator: Moderators

benjy1991
My Bike: ZXR 400 L3

Aftermarket Fairing. Options/Opinions?

Post by benjy1991 »

I am currently looking to replace all the fairings on my L3. I have had a look around on the internet and there seem to be a few options for the front end:

-jap4performance
-Slick Fairing
-Ricambi Weiss

If anyone has had any experience with these company's or has a better idea I would be really interested to hear about it.

Thanks

Ben
armo
My Bike: zxr 400

Re: Aftermarket Fairing. Options/Opinions?

Post by armo »

Hey there I guessing this is prob a bit late for you now but I brought some fairings off eBay come from china and they paint them how you want pretty much all for about £250-300 which didn't think was bad,and them
Seem to fit rather well, I will see if can get done pics up on here, hope this may help
Demonazzo
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR400

Post by Demonazzo »

Me also I'm looking for a new fairing....
I have found this site with a good price, but i don't have any experience with ioffer.

http://it.ioffer.com/i/zxr400-carenatur ... -381597290
benjy1991

Post by benjy1991 »

thanks. Im still looking. I originally decided to go with jap4performance who i spoke to a couple of months back about pricing. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago and then again about a week ago and haven't had a single response back. Considering I was looking at buying over £1000 of kit off them i find it slightly poor of them not to reply. Will be calling them as soon as i find the time.

If anyone here is selling any used fairings in any colour I would be interested to hear from them.

let me know how it goes if you decide to go with http://it.ioffer.com/i/zxr400-carenatur ... -381597290
They do look very nice in the pictures.
benjy1991

Post by benjy1991 »

Just had a look at a few reviews for the iOffer website. Very negative comments everywhere. Apparently its basically a chinese scam website. A lot of people seem to have lost money with it or received the wrong goods and after purchase customer assistance appears to be non existent. Have a look yourselves but I'm not sure I would buy through them.
cargo
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by cargo »

benjy1991

Post by benjy1991 »

Thanks cargo. Will be ordering a new set from them come pay day. :D