HC Racetech single seat

Moderator: Moderators

Miles
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: ZXR 400 L3

HC Racetech single seat

Post by Miles »

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has a single seat unit for an L model from HCRacetech?

If so could you tell me if they are any good and how easy it would be to add holes to include the rear sub frame mounting bolts. From what I can see in the picture it only comes with the hole at the front (Near the fuel tap and the opposite side)

ID: ZX4008 KAWASAKI ZXR 400L SEAT

http://www.hcracetech.co.uk/80720/info.php?p=7

Thanks
R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Re: HC Racetech single seat

Post by R P Corse »

i was looking at these a while back, when i emailed them they said they come with the holes drilled in, i know of 2 people who have used them before and said they are good quality, but thats all i got i'm afraid
Miles
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Miles »

Well that's more information than I started with lol. So I may take the plunge and give them ago in the new year. Shall update the Single Seat thread in the Know Your Stuff section for future ref
R P Corse
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: ZXR400 H1

Post by R P Corse »

please do mate, i'm also going to give them a shout, they used to do H model fairings but they don't seem to anymore except the tail unit, but it appears i can fit L shape to the H!
Miles
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member

Post by Miles »

Apologies as I know this is an old thread but I finally bothered to get an HC seat unit an on first appearance it seems a solid well made piece of kit. I shall keep this updated as I finsh the build