New Decal Suppliers

Moderator: Moderators

wilko
My Bike: zxr400 L1 & R1 4c8

New Decal Suppliers

Post by wilko »

has anyone got or know where i can get hold of some oem or very good copys of the zxr400 l1 1991 tank decals, cant find them anywhere vsad. any help will be much appreciated
Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy toad, what a ride!
rocco
My Bike: zxr 400l3

Re: Far cry

Post by rocco »

Try sunrise graphics mate (google them for their details). He's just supplied me a full set of zxr decals (tank, fairing and tail piece) for £50.
wilko
My Bike: zxr400 L1 & R1 4c8

Re: Far cry

Post by wilko »

Cheers i will have a look, thanks for your fast reply smiler. I found some on ebay but there just dont look right.
Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy toad, what a ride!
banner001
Track day God
Track day God
My Bike: ZXR400 L4

Re: New Decal Suppliers

Post by banner001 »

sunrise graphics are here: http://www.sunrisegraphics.co.uk/page4.html

came recommended by a guy at work with a 400 superdream, various old british/japanese bikes, and 9 honda cb90's (why?)

ive just spoken with the owner, they do full and part kits for L1 - L9, just send him a picture and you should be good to go.

im gonna finally get round to repairing the minor bits of cosmetic damage on my bike, so i need a right side panel "swish" with the feathered edges (not smooth edges like on the L3) then my front fairing replacing and painting.
UK ZXR400 L3 (1993) - Fully restored and on the roads, my green beast!
JPN ZXR250 A2 (1990) - Revs to 19,200rpm... 'nuff said :smt003
Oscar
My Bike: SV

Re: New Decal Suppliers

Post by Oscar »

Hi,

I've just joined today and this thread has answered perfectly the query I had and I found it in seconds. The site is really well laid out - thanks. :smt023