ZXR Front/Top Fairing

Moderator: Moderators

Needlesvii
My Bike: tomos moped

ZXR Front/Top Fairing

Post by Needlesvii »

Hi all, I am a new guy to this site and have found it, by far, the best site yet for my ZXR love affair. lol.

What I'm wondering is, is there any of you out there who have heard or done a conversion on the H1 model to make it look a little bit sleeker. Don't get me wrong, I love the H1 but.... I really like the front end on the L models. Can it be as simple as a straight swap?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich.
With the mechanical/engineering expertise of a hammer I quickly found that hitting my ZXR on the seat cures most problems.
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

hiya mate, welcome to the forum, myself!! i always wanted to put a ducati 916 front fairing on mine!!
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
Needlesvii

Post by Needlesvii »

yeah, it's funny. Coz i've always thought that the front end of my bike has a very faint resemblence to the 916. The 916 is just that more gorgeous it would be worth trying to stick on! lol.
With the mechanical/engineering expertise of a hammer I quickly found that hitting my ZXR on the seat cures most problems.
sic1181

Post by sic1181 »

wonder if anyone has tried? wud be nice to see the result. if i ever get my hands on a ducatti fairing i will try it, wat about the 748? that mite even be a nicer fit
Ghost Rider Is God!