Pearlecent paint

Moderator: Moderators

SplaTZXR400
My Bike: ZXR400

Pearlecent paint

Post by SplaTZXR400 »

Hi guys, wondering if anyone nkew how i could get hold of some pearlecent paint, i know u can buy the pearl paint but i was thinking ofl ike a red and black effect. I wanted to respray my green bike as apparently its an unlucky colour :smt017 , i dont want to crash again, and i fancy a change anyway. iv searched good old google and cant find anywhere to buy it from.
f17th
My Bike: tomos moped

Re: Pearlecent paint

Post by f17th »

If you fancy a trip over to Chichester one day theres a company called mountspace that mix up paints.

They might even deliver

Mountspace Motor Factors
Unit 6 Angell Estate,
CHICHESTER,
West Sussex,
PO19 8PL
SplaTZXR400

Post by SplaTZXR400 »

cool thanks i'l bare that in mind for when i get my new panels. cheers.
Gary@bikersbasin.com
My Bike: zxr400L1

Post by Gary@bikersbasin.com »

try aouto aircolours paints. They have hundres of colours and are reasonably priced go to http://www.custompaintshop.co.uk/shop/home.php the pictures dont do the colours justice. I recently did my bike in perlesent blue and perlesent black. http://www.bikersbasin.com/BankHolidayM ... 64_jpg.jpg
The same paint is used by Nubby of Nub Grafix (American chopper) amongst other notable custom painters.
It is a waterbased paint which gives amazing coverage and also being water based cleanup is easy and also it is safe to use inside just watch for the overspray as you are basically spraying pure pigment.

good luck and have fun
SplaTZXR400

Post by SplaTZXR400 »

wow thanks :smt003 iv favourited that site coz they seem to have alot of good stuff on there, think il look into that when i get some cash together. cheers!!!