Johnson end can ???????

Moderator: Moderators

BrianZXR
My Bike: zxr400h2

Johnson end can ???????

Post by BrianZXR »

Anyone ever heard of them ??? , have one on a zxr400h i brought recently , sounds nice , just cant find anything about them , 3 bolt fitting , bolts right on ,any one know anything ?? thanks
lewisdale
CBT slow
CBT slow
My Bike: zxr400 H2

Re: Johnson end can ???????

Post by lewisdale »

personally never heard of them
BrianZXR

Post by BrianZXR »

just wrote on one of your post things , have you got any h2 parts left ? am just after bits really , rubber gromets that go in front fairing for indicators and mirrors ,green white or blue or black , the ones on this bike ive just brought have 2 shades of green ,one of them is impossible to move and the other flops about , want any bolts , fixings or fasteners , this bike looks like a 4yr old found 6 mecanno sets , tipped them in a bucket and built a bike , nothings the same , just wondered , thanks brian oh yeah , the johnson can is a carbon one , sounds nice , a straight through , just have not ever heard of them
cdstirland81
My Bike: ZXR400H1 and proud!

Post by cdstirland81 »

i've heard of them, back in the day, early to mid ninties, god knows if they are still going. nice cans.
ameteurs practice and train unitl they can do it, professionals practice and train until they cannot fail at it..
BrianZXR

Post by BrianZXR »

thanks , was begining to think this can was something off a nova or sumat ,yeah it is a sweet thing , it just convinces me more that this 400 was a good bike in the not to distant past , just last few owners didnt look after it , no dints or cracks or any real plastic eating scratches , everythings is right with it , just bits look like 4yr olds had his hand in a nut n bolt bin and took his pick , very fustrating having to have about 8 different tools just to take tank off , looking to get bike back to somewhere near its past former glory ,