PipeWerx Road race can.

Moderator: Moderators

BikerJake2010
My Bike: ZXR400 L8 / XJ600 S

PipeWerx Road race can.

Post by BikerJake2010 »

Took a chance and ordered a Street legal (with removable amazing lookin baffle) exhaust can from PipeWerx Exhausts. From first impressions, this can is a very well constructed can, made from carbon fibre so it is considerably less weight than the stock can, (im talking half if not even less the weight of the stock one).. Still waiting for my replacment key to arive so i will post a video to youtube once i have received them..... anyway let me know what you think and if anyone has had any expericance with thease cans b4. :smt003

Fitted (side view)

Fitted (rear view)

Fitted (top view)

[Don't Just SAY it, DO it!]
kawakman92
My Bike: zx400 1988g

Re: PipeWerx Road race can.

Post by kawakman92 »

hi, i have a zx400 1988g and it is been a bitch to find a exhasut system for it if you could help that would be grateful :smt001
charlie13
My Bike: ZXR400 L1

Re: PipeWerx Road race can.

Post by charlie13 »

I've got a pipewerx can on my racer, a round stainless steel item. Very well made and finished, sounds good and comes in bang on the 105db track noise limit without the baffle from a cold start, and seems to be strong enough to survive the odd crash test. I also called pipewerx before I ordered the can to ask a few questions and the guy I spoke to was very helpful.
charlie13 - Be good. And if you can't be good, be good at being bad.