Art Race Can

Moderator: Moderators

minimickzxr
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR 400 H1

Art Race Can

Post by minimickzxr »

hi guys i was just wondering i recently got a new art race can and at the moment on my bike i have got a slip on exhaust. i have a standard exhaust system i was wondering if i could just get a new link pipe or would i have to get a brand new racing exhaust system... the only reason i want it on is because looks so nice and i want it to sound real nice... please help me :)

cheers guys
extonyg
zxr400 oc member
zxr400 oc member
My Bike: zxr 400 L1 uk

Re: Art Race Can

Post by extonyg »

is your art can a bolt on then?i have a slip on art can on my bike but i have micron downpipes, well the slip on is bolted to the bottom of the end can.there are places that will make an adapter up to convert it to a slip on.so no you dont have to buy new downpipes to fit it, and im pretty sure on the standard downpipes the link pipe is all one peice and has a bolt fixing at the end?has yours been modified then?
minimickzxr
My Bike: Kawasaki ZXR 400 H1

Post by minimickzxr »

well the bloke who had the bike before changed the link pipe, because the can he bought came with a new link pipe which was a little bit thinner in the diameter than the original. i will see if i can get a slip on adaptor made up for y new art can... cheers for your help mate

Alex
th4neuk
My Bike: ZXR400

Post by th4neuk »

I'm in the process of trying to get something like that made at the minute. Might take me a while though as have to get it all measured up first etc and I won't see the guy for a couple of weeks. I want to fit my old art carbon can which I had on my zx7.

Cheers

Alan