exhaust cans

Moderator: Moderators

stumpy
My Bike: tomos moped

exhaust cans

Post by stumpy »

does anybody know if you can get a connector pipe for the exhaust can so it sweeps up at a steeper angle towards the pillion seat.i have seen them on various other bikes but cannot find any information anywhere about who makes them or sells them. :smt017
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

think its just a matter of finding a bike that has the same diameter pipes or get someone like wunoff or zorstec to make you a link pipe, i think they charge about £90 for a link pipe.
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.
stumpy
My Bike: tomos moped

Post by stumpy »

cheers. looked at gallery photos on this site and nobody seems to have done this to any of the bikes on the pictures. aftrer looking at it again, i think i would have to cut the original system to make it a few inches shorter so the bend would be in the right place. thanks again
masterofinsanity
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Bike: Aprilia Tuono Fighter

Post by masterofinsanity »

measure the pipe, i used a bandit link pipe on my bike just had to cut my original in the right place to fit it.it swept the exhaust up at the right angle then!. (bear in mind i don't have a zxr400)
Don't forget people there is more to the zxr400 than this forum... check out www.zxrworld.co.uk also.